Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Midnite Media is DEAD...

Heya, Hipsters.

This is it.  After five long years of blogging, MIDNITE MEDIA is officially dead.  It has, unofficially, been dead for the last nine months or so, as you can tell if you have been monitoring my output since the start of 2014.  I suppose I have just grown tired of the way things are around here, and it was too much hassle to repaint.

However, the good news is that I am taking up residence elsewhere, with a whole new game plan.  If there are any readers left out there in blogger land, I urge you to please join me at FLAG ON THE MOON.

Midnite Media will remain online for archival purposes, but will no longer be updated.  Please come on over to the new clubhouse, and let's have some fun.

Thank you all.

--J/Metro


1 comment:

  1. Well you know I am a fan, will miss you here and I am on my way to the FOTM... all the best!

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails