Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014: The Year of Fear

Well, horror hipsters, 2013 has come and gone, and 2014 is just beginning. I'm not the type to make New Year's resolutions, primarily just because I'm too damned lazy to try to improve myself. However there are a few things that I'm hoping (not resolving) to accomplish this year.

I'm going to keep on plugging away with the fine folks over at The Crypt as an official contributor, plus behind the scenes as a somewhat less official beta tester. There's already some great stuff there, and even better things will be coming our way in 2014, so if you don't have the Crypt app on your iPhone yet, get on it. (Android and web platforms coming soon).

I'm going to try to post more often around here, even if not a full-fledged review, at least a few inane ramblings and updates.

I am also currently attempting to nail down some concrete concepts for a NEW project that I'm tossing around, which will (I hope) give my reviews and writings a more viable voice, focus, and direction, and will reignite my passion for the horror genre.

So stay tuned, everyone. And let's make 2014 the Year of Fear!

--J/Metro

1 comment:

  1. great news... all the best! i have signed up and still trying to figure out how to use it...

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails