Thursday, October 31, 2013

The (Better-Late-Than-Never) Halloween Blogathon!

I have been awful busy lately between work and a pretty major, soon-to-be-announced project, so I fell behind on preparations for this year's Halloween Blogathon.  Have no fear, the blogathon is still here...just 24 hours late.  To make up for the delay, I'm even tacking on a few bonus posts.


I'm pleased to announce the Fifth Annual 
(Better-Late-Than-Never) Midnite Media Halloween Blogathon.

October 31, 2013.
November 1, 2013.
Beginning at Midnight.
24 hours.
29 hours.
24 posts.
29 posts.
Varying quality.
Guaranteed.

Last year, it was all about Jason Voorhees.
This year I'm tackling Pinhead, the Cenobites, and the whole Hellraiser franchise.

Happy Hauntings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails