Friday, September 27, 2013

Goodies in the Mail: FEARtober from FearNet

Heya, Hipsters!

The Package

The fine folks over at FEARnet decided to really make my day by sending the above package directly to my doorstep in celebration of their upcoming FEARtober festivities.


I was tickled pink to see Sam from perennial fan favorite Trick 'R' Treat staring back at me from the inside of the lid.  Here's a closer look:

Sam Lookin' Back At Me

Diving through the contents like a kid on Christmas, I was very pleased with what I found.

Paper Sam
My very own Sam paper doll.
Pumpkin Projects
A set of four very cool jack-o-lantern patterns.
31 Days 'Til Halloween
A Halloween advent (excuse me, badvent) calendar.  No peeking!
Suck It, Sam!
And, perhaps coolest of all, a Sam Sucker of my very own.

To read more about the awesomeness that is FEARtober, click right....HERE.

Thanks, FEARnet!
--J/Metro

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Wish I got cool shit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drunketh: It was pretty awesome! I'm looking forward to utilizing the Badvent calendar once October hits. Thanks for stopping by!

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both got some great stuff, I want to save it all for nerdy collectable reasons.
    Jeremy H.

    New Look, New Name and Same Stuff...
    [Being-Retro]

    Also, thought I would share this with you... this is the label I work for and we want to get a good turn out this year.. Maybe you like and then share?

    13 Days of Chills [2013] Win Prizes and More!
    Brought to you by "Howlin' Wolf Records", go ahead you should check it out! Remember this runs all month long and it's all about the score music from some of your favorite films and the mention of prizes doesn't hurt either.

    http://www.13chills.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails