Tuesday, August 6, 2013

From The Dead Letter Office

Heya Hipsters!

Long time no see.  I know that I've been fairly inactive around here lately, but things always slow down on the blog during the summer.  My wife is a teacher, so after school lets out I spend more time with her and less time geeking out on horror flicks.  But rest assured that things will be winding back up to their normal keel soon, and Midnite Media will hopefully be better than ever.

And on a side note, we're less than three months away from Halloween.  I'm already thinking about the impending annual 24-Hour Blogathon, and what film franchise I might be covering this year... decisions, decisions.

See you soon!
--J/Metro

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back... missed you!
    Halloween marathon... possibilities are endless.

    Jeremy H.

    New Look, New Name and Same Stuff...
    [Being-Retro]

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails