Friday, August 30, 2013

Are You Ready For The Ultimate Insidious Experience!?

Insidious Chapter 2 - banner image

Heya, Hipsters!

I'm sure a number of you have already heard about this, but Insidious Chapter 2 releases on Friday, September 13th...but select theaters around the country are offering a double-feature showing Insidious 1 & 2 back to back!  And, it's a day early, showing on Thursday the 12th.  I was hoping that our local drive-in would be among the select theaters, but no such luck.  Still, the wife and I may be in attendance depending on my work schedule.

I won't copy-and-paste the entire press release, but click HERE to find a participating theater near you.

--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails