Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kindle Alert: 'The Howling Trilogy' On The Cheap

Heya hipsters!

Just a quick heads up for the Kindle Kollectors that the omnibus edition of The Howling trilogy by Gary Brandner--the basis for the the film series of the same name--is on sale for a limited time at Amazon's Kindle store.  You get all three books for only 99 cents.  That's only 33 cents a book, versus the $30 it would cost you to get all three in physical form!  I purchased mine already, and will get to it in time, so be on the lookout for my reviews, coming...eventually.

Click HERE to purchase or for more information.

--J/Metro

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic find. I'm going to have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William: I hope you enjoy the books. I've got them on my Kindle, but who knows when I'll get around to reading them? I'm currently involved in the Hannibal Lecter series (almost done), and the Dresden Files series (just getting started), and trying to read a non-series book in between each one...so I'm not sure if I'm ready to tackle a new franchise just yet.

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails