Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't Forget: Bates Motel Premieres TONIGHT!

Bates Motel Sign - A&E TV

Just a reminder, hipsters: The new and highly anticipated TV series Bates Motel premieres TONIGHT on A&E at 10/9 Central (just check your local listings...it's much easier than trying to math it out).  I, for one, am looking forward to it.  Too bad I don't have cable anymore.  Fingers crossed that it shows up on HULU, or that I can find a friend kind enough to DVR it for me.

Click HERE to check out the official homepage for the show.

--J/Metro

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but this just seems like an odd idea for a show to me. I can't figure how they would get enough stories out of the premise for a series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with William - it's odd, but odd enough to make curious. Too bad I don't have cable either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of equating it with the upcoming Hannibal Lecter series. HANNIBAL is based on RED DRAGON, the "prequel" to SILENCE OF THE LAMBS (although it actually came first), and I'm pretending this series is based on PSYCHO 4, which acted as a sequel/prequel to PSYCHO. A lot of people hate on PSYCHO 4, but I think it is very underrated.

    I think the origins of a demented mind like Norman Bates should have plenty of roads to explore. It should be feasible to get at least one solid season out of it, if the writers take it slow and do it right. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

    Anybody out there who actually saw it want to chime in with their opinion?

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails