Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day Off Double Feature

Every now and then, I like to spend my days off in lazy repose.  Rather than just sit on the couch and watch a few movies, I would rather sit on the couch and watch a few movies that qualify as some sort of...event.  The Paranormal Activity films in order of chronology as opposed to order of release, for instance; or the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre followed by the remake.

A minor event, to be sure.  But still...

Today I will be partaking in one of the most infamous double features of all time.

I DRINK YOUR BLOOD/I EAT YOUR SKIN - double feature - newspaper advertisement

Were I thinking ahead, I would have purchased some fruit punch and beef jerky for refreshments.

...Reviews coming soon...

--J/Metro

3 comments:

  1. Great choice, J-brother.

    Mmmmm... beef jerky and punch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with I Eat Your Skin but love I Drink Your Blood. I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J2: Yeah, I had a blast. My review for BLOOD is up now, and SKIN will be up very soon. On the plus side, beef jerky and fruit punch is a healthy and delicious snack that can be enjoyed at any time, not only during this double feature.

    Liam: I enjoyed both of them, but you're right, BLOOD was much more enjoyable. Despite the titles these films were released under, and the fact that they are ingrained into popular consciousness as a duo, they don't really go together all that well.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails