Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My World Is On Fire

Heya, hipsters!

I've been saving up my Amazon gift cards and Swagbucks for a few months now, and the day has finally arrived.  I am now the proud owner of a brand new KINDLE FIRE HD.  I'm still getting use to its little quirks and such, but so far I am very pleased.  It' s going to be nice to be able to blog without pulling out the laptop, and reviewing books on the same device that I read them on should be pretty convenient.  Although all of this could be achieved on my iPhone, the tiny screen (not to mention the inherent software conflicts between the iPhone browser and Blogger) always made it more trouble than it was worth.

I'm not saying that this is going to revolutionize my blogging, but hell, it certainly can't hurt.

Have a great day, everyone!

-- J/Metro
(Blogged from my KINDLE FIRE)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I want to get a Kindle Fire but I'm too damn poor lol. I just steal my mom's iPad once in awhile. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny: I know what you mean. If it hadn't been for the gift cards I got for Christmas from people who didn't know what to buy me, the giftcards I purchased with my Swagbucks points, and a surprise (very small) inheritance from my grandfather who passed well over a decade ago, I wouldn't have been able to purchase one. But I got it, and I'm loving it.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails