Saturday, January 19, 2013

Midnite Media Turns FOUR!

Well, how do you like that? Midnite Media turns four years old right this very minute. Who would have ever thought that I would be able to find so many things to yammer on about? Or, rather, that I would have the follow through to keep yammering on about them, even when nobody is listening (which, I'm convinced, is most of the time).

My tally so far: 1029 posts, including 609 reviews of movies, books, short stories, comics, alternate movie scripts, and just about anything I can get my hands on.

To the half-dozen or so people who actually do read this blog, and especially to those who leave comments, I would like to extend a hearty thank you. The only reason I'm still doing this is because I know that somebody, somewhere, is reading it. I'll be doing my best to make this next year even better than the previous ones.

Happy birthday!
--J/Metro

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Look forward to your next 1,000 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations, Jonny Metro!

    I just entered my fourth year as a blogger, so I understand the feeling of acomplishment. I havn't nearly the numer of posts that you do, nor the number of followers. I too suffer from a lack of comments on my posts - particularly my movie reviews - which is something I like feedback on. However, you must be getting more than "a half-dozen or so" reading your blog, because even with my meager 43 followers, I average around 400 - 500 pageviews on my blog a day. So I'm sure your pageviews must be averaging in the 1000s.

    I thought I'd drop you this comment to let you know that I always read your entertaining and informative film reviews. I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not comment on reviews of films I haven't seen, because I don't feel I can add anything of substance without having seen the film.

    Keep on bloggin', JM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly: Thanks for stopping by! I hope my next 1000 posts will continue to be of interest!

    Fritz: Congrats to you as well for your fourth year on the blogosphere. And yes, you're right, I do have more than a half dozen or so readers...I just like to balance out the tooting of my own horn with a little self-deprecation. I appreciate you swinging by and dropping some lines of encouragement, though. And even if you lurk silently in the background, I'll always know you're here. ;-)

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! Congrats Jonny. This is really exciting and a huge milestone. Don't worry, I sometimes wonder if anyone really reads my blog. Can't wait to read more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny: Thanks for stopping by! It's always a thrill when one of the lovely ladies of horror fandom leaves a comment . I hope to see you around for the next 1000+ posts!

    -- J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, my birthday buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily: Yay for us! It's our senior year!

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails