Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas Haul

 I found these creepy little fellas in my stocking.  They're sort of undead, holiday versions of the M.U.S.C.L.E. Men I used to collect as a youngster.

 The latest Michael Chabon novel, which I will get started on the moment that I finish Anno Dracula: Dracula Cha Cha Cha by Kim Newman, which I am currently embroiled in.  Also, an adorable Incredible Hulk bookmark to help keep my place.  Losing your page makes Hulk angry...and you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Hulk also doesn't like it when his Mountain Dew gets warm.

I love The Big Bang Theory.  BAZINGA!

 Part freak.  Part geek.  All week.

 And what Christmas is complete without socks?

I also received some Amazon gift cards which I will be putting towards purchasing a new Kindle Fire to replace my outdated, flameless Kindle from years back.


Hope all you hipsters had happy holidays!
--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails