Friday, May 11, 2012

Fever Night Gets Official Release!

Heya Hipsters,

I received an e-mail from my pal Andrew Schrader, one half of Bad People Motion Pictures, alerting me to the fact that their supremely surreal, bizarrely beautiful horror flick Fever Night AKA Band of Satanic Outsiders is finally getting an official release, which means all of you can see it too!

I'm a fan of this film, and of Bad People in general, so I'm extremely psyched to see this bad boy finally hitting stores.  Keep an eye out for it, and pick up a copy for your collection.  Support indie film, people--good indie film, anyway.

Fever Night will be available at "all the usual devilish corporate places" come May 15th, including Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, iTunes, Netflix and more.

Click HERE to read my original review of the film, and HERE to visit the official Bad People homepage.

--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails