Saturday, January 28, 2012

Short Film: Volkodlak

Heya, Hipsters!

I received an e-mail from a fellow named Bjørn Egil Eide, asking me to check out a short film entitled Volkodlak, a vampire flick that is a throwback to the silent era.  Shot in grainy black & white, with intertitles instead of dialogue, and a booming orchestral score, they truly nailed the aesthetic that they were shooting for.

It's a low budget project, but the filmmakers worked around their limitations amazingly well.  It's a dazzling little film, running about 24 minutes or so, with a great twist ending.  I recommend any fans of classic horror give it a glance.  I doubt you'll be disappointed.

It's available for free in two parts at the official YOUTUBE CHANNEL, and I've also embedded it below.






--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails