Thursday, January 19, 2012

Midnight Media Turns 3!

Today--right this very minute, in fact--Midnite Media turns THREE YEARS OLD!  It's amazing to me that I've kept up with it on a semi-steady basis and haven't let it fall by the wayside.

So what have I been up to for the past three years? 867 posts, of which 467 have been movie, TV and literature reviews, leaving 400 posts of various junk.  I've been a busy little beaver.

I'm glad to be a part of a such an amazing online community, and I want to thank all of my readers and everyone who has ever left a comment on one of my posts.  I know that audience-wise, I'm not one of the Big Boys, but all of you make me feel pretty Big, anyway.

So, HOORAY for me.  Here's to another year of Midnite Media Madness & Mayhem.

The self-congratulatory bullshit is over.  You may all return to your lives.

--J/Metro

1 comment:

  1. Happy...Happy...Happy Celebration.... May the BullSh@t never end...

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails