Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm Still Around...Sorta

Heya Hipsters,

You regular readers out there may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately--my posts have slowed down to a trickle, and my comments on your blogs have essentially evaporated.  As you may or may not know, I have recently ridden the Midnite Media express to a new location, finally leaving behind the flatlands of Kansas for Colorful Colorado.  I'll still be checking in from time to time, but until I get everything situated (finding a new job, included), my contributions to the terrifying blogosphere might be a little less frequent than normal.

Just remain patient, and I shall return in all my "glory" as soon as (in)humanly possible.

Stay hip!
--J/Metro

7 comments:

  1. Good to know. I thought you'd been eaten by a grue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay hip? Fuck that - STAY --J--!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ STAY --J--!! hahahaha!
    I've been having that problem also, I've just barely got back to blogging and commenting on everyone's blog. Don't worry take your time and when you come back I'll be here...... waiting..... *hides knife behind back* ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too have been missing in action, my post are being mass produced to only working on them one day a week... i have to find a job or i will die all together... brother stay "j" too from the "i"... we will all be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on everything and come back to us! I need my Splatter Analysis fix and I expect it to keep getting it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails