Monday, November 15, 2010

New Vampire Flick - Midnight Son- Trailer, etc.


I'm sure that a lot of you horror hipsters are already in the know regarding this indie vampire flick, but the filmmaker dropped me an e-mail, asking me to check out the trailer.  I always try to do what I can to help out the hardworking independents--and it doesn't hurt that the movie looks hella cool.  Sort of makes me think of The Basketball Diaries meets The Lost Boys.  And that ain't a bad combination!

From the website:
MIDNIGHT SON is the story of Jacob, a young man confined to a life of isolation, due to a rare skin disorder that prevents him from being exposed to sunlight. His world opens up when he meets Mary, a local bartender, and falls in love. Tragically, Jacob’s actions become increasingly bizarre as he struggles to cope with the effects of his worsening condition. Forced by the disease to drink human blood for sustenance, he must control his increasingly violent tendencies as local law enforcement narrow their focus on him as a suspect in a series of grisly murders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails