Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Horror Explorer (Sneak Peek): Introduction

Heya Hipsters!

Some of you have noticed that my blog posts aren't come quite as regularly as they once did.  The reason for this is that I've been busy working on a side project of sorts, which I'm calling "Horror Explorer: A Genrelogical Journey."  In order to gauge interest and garner suggestions from you, my readers, I've decided to give you all a Sneak Peek of the project.  So for the next five days, each post will be dedicated to the Horror Explorer.

What you'll be reading is far from complete.  If anything, it is just the barest of skeletons waiting for a whole lotta meat to be added to it.  But hopefully you'll get the general gist of what I'm trying to create--a chronological journey through the horror genre.

If I'm missing something, or I skipped over your favorite film, or what have you, please let me know--but don't be surprised.  As I've said, there is still a lot of work to be done.  Any other errors, mistakes, general fuck-ups, or complete lapses in logic that you see, hit me up with a comment.  Don't be afraid to call me out.  I'm a big boy.  I can handle it.

Be critical...but gentle.  Beantiks have feelings too.

Stay tuned...
--J/Metro

2 comments:

  1. An insanely ambitious task Johnny, looking forward to following the new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's one thing I am, Carl, it's ambitious. Wait, no, that's not right. If there's one thing I am, it's insane! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek.

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails