Friday, December 4, 2009

Tonight on TCM Underground

Late tonight/early tomorrow morning (Friday December 4/Saturday December 5), Turner Classic Movies' TCM Underground is showing two creepy classics I thought you might want to know about.

2:00 AM: The Wicker Man (1974)
"A conservative police officer investigates a girl's disappearance on an island dominated by paganism."

4:00 AM: Curse of the Demon (1958)
"An anthropologist investigates a devil worshipper who commands a deadly demon."


HorrorBlips: vote it up!

1 comment:

  1. I often avoid mentioning this, but I have never seen The Wicker Man. I need to get on that shit right away. Actually, it starts in 11 minutes, but I will probably just get it through Netflix so I don't fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails