Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Announcing the Halloween Blogathon!

Hello Horror Hipsters!

Halloween is just a few short days away, and so I'm taking this opportunity to announce the Midnite Media Halloween Blogathon!


October 31, 2009.
24 Hours of Halloween.
24 Posts.
Of Varying Quality.
Guaranteed.


We'll take at look at my thoughts on Rob Zombie's bastardization of the Halloween legend; I'll be reviewing Grace and other films as well; And we'll also be taking a gander at some of the Cool Shit in my personal collection. And a whole lotta other stuff...so check back often starting at 12:01 AM on Halloween, and one minute after the hour every hour following that.

--J/Metro

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

5 comments:

  1. Do you even have a job? ;) j/k

    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to be young and have endurance again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. J. Astro--I can assure you that I do, unfortunately, have a job. One that I deeply despise, in fact. I'm ready to retire, but my loving wife has informed me that I still have more years of work ahead of me than I have thus far been alive. Talk about a buzzkill.

    Senski--Endurance? Not so much. Thanks to the wonders of Blogger's "schedule post" feature, I can entertain on Halloween Day without even having to turn on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn something new every day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check out all of these.

    ReplyDelete

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails