Faithful follower W.I.E.C. of the great When Is Evil Cool blog has bestowed upon me the prestigious 'Honest Scrap' award.
Apparently in order to claim the award, one has to follow a few simple protocols. The first of which is linking back to the site of the person who gave you the award (see above).
Secondly, you must give the award to a certain number of other blogs--seven, nine or ten, depending on where you look. Just to fuck with the numbers even further, I'm passing the award onto SIX others. Because I'm an asshole like that.
- Haiku Comics
- Horror Movie A Day
- Groovy Age of Horror
- I Like Horror Movies
- Planet of Terror
- Tower Farm Reviews
- I smoke like a chimney. And I don't apologize for it to anyone.
- I curse like a sailor. And I only apologize for it to little children.
- I haven't driven a car in more than 5 years. Don't call me a pedestrian. I prefer 'Foot Soldier.'
- I write poetry and prose.
- I have difficulty discerning why my wife doesn't realize that she's too good for me.
- My three favorite bands at this instant are the Velvet Underground, the Decemberists, and the Wu-Tang Clan. I'm either diverse or wishy-washy.
- Dean Koontz's reliance on intelligent dogs and Wes Craven's reliance on booby traps piss me off beyond all reason.
- I read so much it gives me headaches. Some of my favorite books are House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski, The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon, Ubik by Philip K. Dick, Vurt by Jeff Noon, Frank's World by George Mangels and pretty much anything by Jack Kerouac, Hunter S. Thompson, and Kurt Vonnegut.
- I am the sole office employee/receiving associate/currently acting-manager of a small town retail chain. And I loathe every minute of it.
- I have lived in Kankakee, IL; Phoenix, AZ; Triad, CO (twice); Greeley, CO; Denver, CO; Alvin, TX; Phillipsburg, KS; and Dodge City, KS. I'm a bit of a nomad at heart.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled program...