Monday, January 19, 2009

Introductions

Welcome, my kittlings, to the introductory posting of my new blog. I've tried my hands at a number of blogs in the past, and they've all fallen quite quickly by the wayside. But one of my New Year's goals was to publish a blog regularly for at least one year. It will take a lot more dedication than I've shown in the past, so I've chosen a subject that has long been a fascination of mine:

Midnite Media.

What, exactly, is Midnite Media? A wide spectrum of things that fall just this side of the shores of the mainstream: comic books, horror movies, pulp novels, outre music...Freakery, Geekery and the occasional Beatnikery. In short, Midnite Media is whatever I declare it to be.

...Coming Soon...

--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you got to say about it!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails